Breweries, Bars, Pubs, and Taverns are places that people go to unwind, socialize, to mingle, to talk, laugh, perhaps dance, listen to music, have a sandwich, watch the game, or have a beverage of choice or two. In a way, it might be like a living room away from home, a place where friends may gather and be entertained. After a long day, it may be just the thing needed to allow you to glide into the night with a mellow surrender or to seize the moment with cheers and revelry. Whatever you require, there likely is a right place nearby waiting for your arrival.
119 Main Street, Bar Harbor, ME 04609
Carmen Verandah has the largest dance floor in Bar Harbor, a game room with pool table and television for watching sports. We are located right on Main Street overlooking the Village Green.
Open Mon-Fri 4pm - 12:55 am; Sat & Sun: Noon - 12:55 am; Serving Food Daily til 9 pm
19 Main Street, Bar Harbor, ME 04609
Popular restaurant with bar located on the north end of Main Street in Bar Harbor near West Street, right across the street from Agamont Park • Open Year Round 7 days/wk (except Thanksgiving & Christmas)
Atlantic Brewing Company
- We are Bar Harbor's premier microbrewery producing various styles including our Bar Harbor Real Ale and Bar Harbor Blueberry Ale as well as some sodas. During the summer, we give free tours of our facility. Free tastings of beers & soda!
- Bar Harbor Brewing Company
- We are Bar Harbor's first microbrewery having started operations nearly twenty years ago. During that time, we have produced several gold and even platinum winning brews. Visit our tasting room next to the Village Green.
- Dog & Pony Tavern
- Located in the center of Bar Harbor just one block from Main Street, Cottage Street, and the Village Green, we have 2 full bars (1 inside, 1 ouside), a beer garden, and a comfortable restaurant. Open to 1:00 am daily
- Lompoc Café
- Lompoc Café has been Bar Harbor's best kept secret for over 20 years. We have talented professional musicians performing every Friday & Saturday night. On Thursday nights during the summer, we have Open Mic night.
- Idealy located in the heart of Bar Harbor next to the Village Green, Rupununi has a full bar and quality restaurarant serving the best seafood and great fish specials daily. Restaurant serves 11 am - midnight; Bar closes at 1 am.
- Thirsty Whale Tavern
- We offer fine spirits and lighter fare within the heart of Bar Harbor, Maine on Cottage Street. Open Mon - Sat 11 am - 1 am; Sun Nonn - 1 am.